Power Plants - Thermal
The DMS has a proven track record in the thermal power industries. We can measure, inspect, align and calibrate even the largest components like turbines and generators. We specialise in measuring in thermally unstable, dirty or vibrating environments while maintaining the highest measurement accuracy. (down to 0.025mm over 10m)
Some of the tasks we can perform include:
- Measurement, alignment, inspection and calibration of turbine shafts, pipes, bearings and generators of almost any size.
- High Pressure Steam Turbine (HPT) Alignment
- Intermediate Pressure Turbine (IPT) Alignment
- Low Pressure Turbine (LPT) Alignment
- Generator Alignment
- Data capture for reverse engineering parts, assemblies and structures including existing pipe work.
- Measurement, alignment and inspection of tools, fixtures, jigs, gauges and dies
- Deformation analysis of structured.
- Checking built components before and after transportation
For more information on our measurement capabilities visit our Measurement Services Page.
The DMS also provides equipment rental service including 3D Laser Trackers, Total Stations and Precision Levels. Visit our equipment rental page to find out more.