Power Plants - Renewable
The DMS has a proven track record in the renewable energy sector. We can measure, inspect, align and calibrate even the largest components like wind turbine blades, solar thermal mirror arrays, turbines and generators. We specialise in measuring in thermally unstable, dirty or vibrating environments while maintaining the highest measurement accuracy. (down to 0.025mm over 10m)
Some of the tasks we perform include:
- Measurement, alignment, inspection and calibration of turbine shafts, pipes, bearings and generators of almost any size
- Mirror Alignment
- Wind Turbine Blade Measurement
- Water Turbine Alignment
- Generator Alignment
- Data capture for reverse engineering parts, assemblies and structures including existing pipe work.
- Measurement, alignment and inspection of tools, fixtures, jigs, gauges and dies
- Deformation analysis of structured.
- Checking built components before and after transportation
For more information on our measurement capabilities visit our Measurement Services Page.
The DMS also provides equipment rental service including 3D Laser Trackers, Total Stations and Precision Levels. Visit our equipment rental page to find out more.